2016 College Process Bootcamp
A Detailed Look at the College Selection and Application Process
Zion Baptist Church, located at 4850 Blagden Avenue, NW, Washington, DC, is hosting a “College Process Boot Camp” for rising high school seniors, juniors and sophomores. This week long program is geared toward high school students who wish to learn more about the process of finding the right college for success. The program will include the following:
- Understanding the college application
- Types of colleges and degree programs available
- Preparation for ACT and SAT tests
- Visits to local colleges
- The importance of letters of recommendation
- And much, much more!
There is a $50 fee for all attendees, first-come/first served. The one-page application is available on the following page. Fee waivers are available; for more information, contact CollegeMinistry@zionbaptistchurch.net. The application period will close on Friday, April 29, 2016 or when the slots are full, whichever comes first.
- Sunday, July 10, 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm: Orientation session for students and parents (Dinner Included)
- Monday-Friday, July 11-15, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm: Boot Camp sessions for students (Continental Breakfast & Lunch Included)
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)